- Sizing Chart
Embellished with a mesmerizing dot pattern, the newest member of the Professional line features a patent leather upper with a high-gloss polycoat finish, a padded instep, a shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole, an antimicrobial sock liner and a perspiration-absorbing footbed. And of course, you’ll experience all-day comfort and relief provided by Dansko’s definitive design that molds to the foot’s natural contour.
• Dressed leather upper with pearlized polycoat finish
• Heel height: 2”
• Anti-skid tread
• Stapled polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility
• Instep collar is generously padded
• Rocker-bottom sole propels the foot forward when walking
• Antimicrobial leather socklining
• Durable thermoplastic toe box allows toes to move comfortably while providing toe protection
• Thermoplastic urethane heel counter acts as a natural shoehorn, provides lateral stability and allows heel to move up and down when walking
• Breathable polyurethane footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration
• Withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold
• Design follows the natural contours of the foot
• Polypropylene inner frame provides stability and reduces torque
• Dansko’s stapled outsole carries the seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Dansko’s stapled outsole has been tested by Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
• Dansko’s stapled outsole was tested for slip-resistance against the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) standard under dry, wet, oily and oily-wet surface conditions.
This shoe runs true to size. If you are between sizes, we recommend going up to the next full size.
*Personalized items (embroidered/imprinted/engraved) may not be returned.