This open back patent leather clog molds to the natural shape of your foot while the antimicrobial footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration keeping your foot dry and safe from bacteria. A polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, flexibility, withstands extreme heat and cold, and is designed to be highly slip-resistant. An incredibly comfortable and dependable clog carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
• Patent leather upper
• Heel height: 2”
• Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility
• Instep collar is generously padded
• Rocker-bottom sole propels the foot forward when walking
• Antimicrobial leather socklining
• Durable thermoplastic toe box allows toes to move comfortably while providing toe protection
• Thermoplastic urethane heel counter acts as a natural shoehorn, provides lateral stability and allows heel to move up and down when walking
• Breathable polyurethane footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration
• Withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold
• Design follows the natural contours of the foot
• Polypropylene inner frame provides stability and reduces torque
• Dansko’s stapled outsole carries the seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association
• Dansko’s stapled outsole has been tested by Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
This shoe runs true to size. If you are between sizes, we recommend going up to the next full size.