The best-selling Classic II S.E. Stethoscope from Littmann® is now available with an all-black finish chestpiece and matching latex-free tubing. The dual-frequency, tunable diaphragm allows you to listen to both low and high frequency sounds by simply alternating pressure on the chestpiece. Firm pressure allows you to hear high frequency sounds. Ease off to light "skin contact" and the diaphragm lets you hear low frequency sounds.
- 28” latex-free Black tubing
- Tunable epoxy/fiberglass diaphragm allows you to listen to both low and high frequency sounds
- Double-sided chestpiece with Black finish
- Aerospace alloy/anodized aluminum headset
- Single lumen binaural construction
- Soft-sealing eartips for excellent acoustic seal with maximum comfort
- Three year warranty
Add a personal touch with custom engraving!
• Stethoscope tube. One line up to 30 characters. Only $9.99
• Stethoscope yoke. One line up to 3 characters/initials; Only $9.99